NOTES - How to use BeerQuickCalc:
- You can change any of the White input fields.
- Start by selecting the Measure Units and Density Units, as well as Batch Volume and Boil Volume. Note that the
Boil Volume, if different from the Batch Volume, affects the hop utilization.
- Next, select one or more Malt/Adjunct items, and enter a starting Weight (which you can change later). Note
that you can change ODensity or SRM to recalculate Malt Weight. You can select up to ten Malt/Adjuncts.
- Next, select one or more Hops items, and enter a starting Weight. To calculate IBU bittering, enter a boil
time (in minutes) for that Hops item. Note that you can change BU or IBU to recalculate Weight. You can
select up to ten Hops.
- Finally, select a Yeast type to calculate Final Gravity and Percent Alcohol By Volume.
- You can go back and change any entries, and all others will recalculate.